Non-Pollen Palynomorph Image Database
...“extra fossils“ in pollen slides
A message containing a link to reset your password has been sent to your email address. Please check your inbox.
The Non-Pollen Palynomorphs (NPP) Database is designed to gather and share information about the NPP types in order to structure them and provide help by identification.
The following data access policy is designed to register the NPP Project Group Members and to cover data contributed to the NPP Database.
We assume all contributors and users have read and understand the data access policy.
1. The aim of the NPP Database is to provide a platform for sharing information on NPP types (description, microphotographs/drawings, ecological and palaeoecological information, location of records) for research and educational purposes within the science and education communities.
2. Open access content of the NPP Database provides original descriptions of the NPP types with a reference, open access microphotographs/drawings and locations of NPP records. All data available through the open access of the NPP Database are free to use for non-commercial purposes under CC BY-NC-ND (see Creative Commons license at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
3. The NPP Database is operating as a community-curated Project and requires a registration in order to become an NPP Project Group Member.
4. NPP Project Group Members may use NPP Database content for scientific and educational purposes. Re-publishing is prohibited.
5. NPP Project Group Members may contribute to the open access of the NPP database by submitting own original microphotographs/drawings of the NPP type. All rights on the submitted microphotographs/drawings belong to the Contributor. Contributors to the NPP Database are co-authors of the updated version of the database.
6. After evaluation of the submitted microphotographs/drawings by a Steering Committee, they will appear for open access.
7. Only NPP types published in scientific journals are included in the database.
8. Normal ethics apply to referring of scientific publications and co-authorship.
In all cases, any use of the NPP Database data should include the following or similar text in their acknowledgments: “NPP identification was carried out with help of the NPP Database (http://nonpollenpalynomorphs.tsu.ru/), and the work of the NPP Project Group is gratefully acknowledged.”
Please also send us a copy of the published work or a link to the electronic resource (email@example.com). Your assistance helps document the usage of the database.